- Attorney Profile
Attorney Joel M. Mann
Joel Mann is committed to his clients and works tirelessly on their behalf. His goal is to be an advocate, who can always be counted on to fight for his clients—that is the foundation of his law firm. He firmly believes in keeping the lines of communication to his clients open in order to help them understand the process they are experiencing.
By treating the client-attorney relationship as a partnership, clients can rest assured that they are getting the best representation possible.
Joel Mann earned his J.D. from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and was admitted to practice law in Nevada in 2002.
During law school, he had the opportunity to do internships for Nevada District Court Judge Michael Cherry, the United States Attorney’s office, and a well-respected local criminal defense firm.
He also was part of the moot court team and the Juvenile Justice Legal Clinic at the Boyd School of Law and was a law clerk in the Clark County District Attorney’s office. All these experiences helped shape his interest in criminal law.
Joel Mann focuses his law practice exclusively on criminal law matters that occur in Las Vegas. Joel Mann successfully defends clients charged with unpaid casino markers, drug possession, DUI and other criminal offenses.
- California Polytech, San Luis Obispo, Bachelor of Arts Political Science, 1997
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Juris Doctorate, 2002
- State Bar of Nevada
- United States District Court, Nevada District
- Clark County Bar Association
Awards and Recognitions:
- Pro Bono Award – State Bar of Nevada
- Las Vegas Citizen Academy – City of Las Vegas
- Outstanding Service and Leadership – Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- General Member, National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Board Member, Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice (NACJ)
- Board Member, Las Vegas Anti-Defamation League
- Las Vegas Citizens Academy Participant
- National Traffic Attorney Network
- Southern Nevada Disciplinary Board